This is me, Phoebe, The Wondrous Story Cat! I'm sharing one of my comfort-food holiday recipes that uses two of my favorite foods. They would be Peppawridge Farm's purrfectly seasoned stuffing and Catbell's Mouse broth. Don't worry, I haven't purrposely omitted any ingredients, so your catserole will taste just as good as when I make it myself!
To the young kittens experiencing Christmas for the first time--you will surely want to mew and purr for this recipe every Christmas!
Flavorful Mousy Catserole
4 cups Peppawridge Farm Catnip Seasoned Stuffing
1 can Catbell's Mouse broth
1/4 cup cream
1 tablespoon chopped catnip
- Mix stuffing, 1 cup boiling water, and 1 tbsp butter.
- Spoon stuffing across center of 3-qt shallow baking dish. Place mice over top of stuffing. Sprinkle mice with purrprika.
- Mix broth, cream, and catnip. Pour over mice.
- Bake covered at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until mice are crispy.