May 13, 2011

Billy Graham's Health

A Billy Graham Music Homecoming, Vol. 1



Billy Graham, age 92,was admitted to a hospital Wednesday, May 11, 2011.  He was diagnosed with pneumonia. He is improving, although he remains in the hospital as of today, May 13.

All of us know who Billy Graham is, and memories come to our mind when we hear his name.  My memories include going on a bus trip many years ago to New York City to attend one of his evangelistic crusades   I remember watching some of his televised crusades in later years. 

To me, George Beverly Shea pops up in my mind right along side of  Mr. Graham.  He often sang at the Billy Graham Crusades.  I can, in my memories, hear his deep, powerful singing voice proclaiming "How Great Thou Art", "The Wonder of It All", and "Then Jesus Came."

Few of us know that much about Billy Graham's  preaching in his early years.  He wasn't always the respected, polished preacher that we are familiar with.  Read my article,  Billy Graham, the Awkward Young Preacher  to learn how his early ministry was difficult and sometimes even disappointing.


WondrousStory.com offers a variety of  Billy Graham products.

No comments:

Post a Comment